Thick Fabric Custom Banners
- $3900 $39.00
Our thick fabric custom banners use 230gsm polyknit outdoor fabric which is double of thickness in comparison to the standard fabric. The banners are often used in some projects of high standard requirements. Due to the thickness, the printing can only be viewed from one side.
The fabric is quite durable and ideal for hanging against fences or walls. But the fabric is not designed for high wind zones. Please click here for our fence wrap mesh banners instead.
1. Eyelets placed 50cm apart all around the perimeter of the banner
2. Double-banded edges for strength and durability
Note: One dimension of the banner must be smaller than 1.5m for this product. Please contact us by email or phone via our Contact Us page if you wish to have both dimensions larger than 1.5m.
Turnaround of Custom Banner Flags
Generally, our Teardrop Banners and Feather Banners will require 5-7 working days to process and get the banner ready to deliver. The processing time still depends on the quantity you've ordered and the day of the week the finalized printable artwork is ready. We also need to receive the payment before we can start your job due to custom products.
There are two sessions every week for us to process orders but you may send your artwork as early as possible and place your order anytime you are ready. While the above figure is not fully representative of the order turnaround for custom banners, we follow this structure the majority of the time.
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. We have compiled some of the most efficient methods to ensure longevity; to make the most out of your banner and flags. Here are some quick tips to keep your flag or banner in good condition:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are no nearby rough walls, poles or plants that may damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Watch out for windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only
7. Keep the spindle lubricated - the bearing system must be properly lubricated otherwise you risk the banner or flag becoming broken