Teardrop Banner Kitsets
1. Small or Large Custom Teardrop Banner Flag Kitset
Our custom teardrop banners kitset in the small size includes a 1800x800mm high-quality printed custom banner, a 2-piece heavy duty fiberglass flag pole set, a flag base (a ground spike by default) and a pole carry bag. Once set up, the flag reaches a height of 2.3 meters.
The large size has a 3000x1040mm high-quality printed custom banner, a 3-piece heavy duty fiberglass flag pole set, a flag base (a ground spike by default) and a pole carry bag. Once set up, the flag reaches a height of 3.6 meters.
All sizes come with a ground spike flag base as default but you may select a different base. 5 base options are available for concrete, grass, road-side and indoor locations. You may also choose either single sided or double sided options for your application. Please read below for more details about the custom teardrop flag kitset.
The turnaround of a normal process is about 5 to 7 working days. We also offer 2-3 working day urgent services with some extra costs (click for details), which is not always available though. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03 9028 2969 to check with us before ordering.
2. Teardrop Banner Templates for DIY Design
DIY designing is very welcomed. You must download our small teardrop flag template (PDF) or large teardrop flag template (PDF) for your flag design if you would like to provide us your own design. The only file format we can accept is PDF for the teardrop flag designs. Guidelines have been listed in the template. Some key points are listed here for the teardrop banners design:
- Keep all important contents in the areas 30mm within the red-sewing lines in the templates. All contents out of the sewing lines will not be shown on the finished flags.
- Convert all texts to outlines or contours as we might not have the specific fonts you have used in the flag design.
- Must save the file as PDF. We can only accept PDF files. You may use dropbox or similar if the file is very large.
- If you have to upload multiple pdf files, please zip them into one file before uploading.
3. Features of Our Teardrop Banners Kitsets
- Heavy-duty fabric: our polyknit fabrics are specially designed for Australian weather, including Melbourne.
- High standard UV resistant ink: say no to cheap Chinese made ink. We always use top quality European ink for our flag and banner printing.
- Fiberglass poles: extremely strong 2-piece fiberglass pole set can last 3 - 7 years depending on your usage environment.
- Strong pole carry bag - reinforced fabric made carry bag for all types of teardrop flag poles
- 5 teardrop flag base options suiting for any application
- High standard sewing precision - we understand most flags are damaged because of poor sewing quality. We ensure that the sewing and stitches are done perfectly with our professional sewing machines for each of our flags.
- Extra protection of flag tips - extra details to solidify the quality of our finished flag banner product. We have noticed the fabric at the tip Each flag has been encased with tip protection PVC increasing the fabric strength and resistance against fabric damage to the usually vulnerable tip.
- Easy to install - Installation can also be a huge hassle, we've developed a very strong and efficient cord lock to setup your flag in just 2 easy steps.
4. Our teardrop flags banner base options
- Ground spike - the most popular and the most economical base for grasslands. Can also be utilized for attaching the pole to the fence posts.
- Cross base with a water bag - light weight base and easy to carry around, very durable since it is made of steel tubes.
- Large plastic water tank base - 15kg after fully filled with water. An ideal base for daily-use applications on concrete surfaces.
- 10kg Steel square base - an alternative to the large plastic water tank base. Easy for maintenance and it works well on any type of surface.
- Multi-angle wall bracket - our exclusively innovative (patent-pending) product designed for any type of walls or fences. It integrates 0 degree and 30 degrees and 90 degrees wall mounted brackets into one product.
5. Applications of Teardrop Banners
- The best street front advertising banners - teardrop banners are extremely useful for any shop who has a limited space on street front or the shop is quite far from traffic. Your potential customers might not be able to find you or they don't know what you sell in your shop. Teardrop banners are completely portable so that you may put any place you think it will attract your potential customers to your shop.
- Eye-catching colours and shape of the teardrop banner for indoor event banners and showgrounds - the special shape of the teardrop banner easily grabs the attention of potential customers. Along with our indoor bases, make your next event a huge success with teardrop banners and flags Australia.
- Efficient and quick set up and pack up - if you use your teardrop banners frequently around Melbourne or Australia, our smart cord locking system helps you effectively move your promotional custom teardrop banners around Melbourne. Whether you're a real-estate agent or a sales representative who's constantly on the move, just simply add on a square or water base. No worries or headaches about shifting your advertising banners with you across Australia.
- Professionalize your business look - many top car dealers or luxury golf courses have taken on having custom business banners as a show medium to reinforce their prestige. There's a reason the successful businesses in Melbourne use our custom teardrop flags and that is, it works. Customers care about quality and reputation, a couple of inexpensive advertising banners could spice it up.
6. Examples of Teardrop Banners
Small teardrop banners for Cafes
Small teardrop flags for Childcare
Small custom flags for Church
Small custom banners for Doctors
Small custom flags for Fast food
Small teardrop flags for Grocery
Small custom banners Massage
Small teardrop banners for Physio
Small teardrop flags for Real estate
Small custom flags for Restaurant
Small teardrop banners for Schools
Small custom banners for Sportclub
Large teardrop banners for Cafes
Large teardrop flags for Childcare
Large custom flags for Church
Large custom banners for Doctors
Large custom flags for Fast food
Large teardrop flags for Grocery
Large custom banners Massage
Large teardrop banners for Physio
Large teardrop flags for Real estate
Large custom flags for Restaurant
Large teardrop banners for Schools
Large custom banners for Sportclub
Turnaround of Custom Banner Flags
Generally, our Teardrop Banners and Feather Banners will require 5-7 working days to process and get the banner ready to deliver. The processing time still depends on the quantity you've ordered and the day of the week the finalized printable artwork is ready. We also need to receive the payment before we can start your job due to custom products.
There are two sessions every week for us to process orders but you may send your artwork as early as possible and place your order anytime you are ready. While the above figure is not fully representative of the order turnaround for custom banners, we follow this structure the majority of the time.
Urgent Banner Services
We also offer urgent services on teardrop banners and feather banners with some extra costs. Please click and find all details in this page.
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. We have compiled some of the most efficient methods to ensure longevity; to make the most out of your banner and flags. Here are some quick tips to keep your flag or banner in good condition:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are no nearby rough walls, poles or plants that may damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Watch out for windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only
7. Keep the spindle lubricated - the bearing system must be properly lubricated otherwise you risk the banner or flag becoming broken