Ready-made Teardrop Banner Kitset
Our ready-made teardrop banners kitset in the small size includes a 1800x800mm high-quality printed custom banner, a 2-piece heavy duty fiberglass flag pole set, a flag base (a ground spike by default) and a carry bag. Once set up, the flag reaches a height of 2.3 meters.
All sizes come with a ground spike flag base as default but you may select a different base.
We offer six most popular ready-made teardrop banner kitsets. If you are looking for coffee shop banners or coffee teardrop banners, open shop banners, cafe teardrop banners, sale event banners, sushi store teardrop banners or hairdresser and barber shop banners, we have them in stock ready to ship in a day to Melbourne addresses; a while longer for other Victorian and other states.
Ready-made banners - OPEN, COFFEE, CAFE, SALE, SUSHI and BARBER.
The ready-made teardrop banners are all screen-printed so that the colours can last for 2 years or more. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the quantity in stock is not enough.
Turnaround of Custom Banner Flags
Generally, our Teardrop Banners and Feather Banners will require 5 working days to process and get the banner ready to deliver. The processing time still depends on the quantity you've ordered and the day of the week the finalized printable artwork is ready. We also need to receive the payment before we can start your job due to custom products.
There are two sessions every week for us to process orders but you may send your artwork as early as possible and place your order anytime you are ready. While the above figure is not fully representative of the order turnaround for custom banners, we follow this structure the majority of the time.
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. We have compiled some of the most efficient methods to ensure longevity; to make the most out of your banner and flags. Here are some quick tips to keep your flag or banner in good condition:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are no nearby rough walls, poles or plants that may damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Watch out for windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only
7. Keep the spindle lubricated - the bearing system must be properly lubricated otherwise you risk the banner or flag becoming broken