Professional Banner Flag Design Service
- $1900 $19.00
We offer Professional Banner Design/Layout Services for our flag and banner products. The $19+gst service fee is for one simple design (multiple flags using the same design counts as one design). Limit to two free modifications are included. A png or jpg file will be provided. The original design file is not included due to the copyright.
The simple design option normally meet most people's requirements for their banners and flags. The service will be escalated to advanced design if we have to redraw your logo or you have complicate requirements. We will let you know in advance in such a case. If you know your logo is not a vector file and has less than 200DPI with a 1:1 ratio, you must purchase the Logo Redrawing Service.
Need a design?
- Do a quick sketch up on paper or on a Word file. If you used paper, either take a photo or scan it.
- Zip your logos, images, and the sketch-ups into one file
- Use the "Choose a file" button on this page to upload your zip file.
- Please note that we need your logo file with the best resolution available, preferably a vector file (ai, cdr, pdf, eps, svg).
Turnaround of Custom Banner Flags
Generally, our Teardrop Banners and Feather Banners will require 5-7 working days to process and get the banner ready to deliver. The processing time still depends on the quantity you've ordered and the day of the week the finalized printable artwork is ready. We also need to receive the payment before we can start your job due to custom products.
There are two sessions every week for us to process orders but you may send your artwork as early as possible and place your order anytime you are ready. While the above figure is not fully representative of the order turnaround for custom banners, we follow this structure the majority of the time.
Urgent Banner Services
We also offer urgent services on teardrop banners and feather banners with some extra costs. Please click and find all details in this page.
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. We have compiled some of the most efficient methods to ensure longevity; to make the most out of your banner and flags. Here are some quick tips to keep your flag or banner in good condition:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are no nearby rough walls, poles or plants that may damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Watch out for windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only
7. Keep the spindle lubricated - the bearing system must be properly lubricated otherwise you risk the banner or flag becoming broken