Feather Banner Only
- $4900 $49.00
1. Summary of Custom Feather Flag Banner Only
Our custom feather banners in the small size are 2100x700mm and the large size ones are 3000x800mm. This link is for replacement banner only and no hardware is included.
The turnaround of a normal process is about 5 to 6 working days. We also offer 2-3 working day urgent services with some extra costs (click for details), which is not always available though. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03 9028 2969 to check with us before ordering.
2. Feather Banner Template for DIY Design
You must download our small feather flag template (PDF) or large feather flag template (PDF) for your flag design if you would like to provide us your own design. The only file format we can accept is PDF for the teardrop flag designs. Guidelines have been listed in the template. Some key points are listed here for the teardrop banners design:
- Keep all important contents in the areas 30mm within the red-sewing lines. All contents out of the sewing lines will not be shown on the finished flags.
- Convert all your texts to outlines or contours as we might not have the specific fonts you have used in the flag design.
- Must save the file as PDF. We can only accept PDF files. You may use dropbox or similar if the file is very large.
3. Features of Our Feather Banners
- Heavy-duty fabric: our polyknit fabrics are specially designed for Australian weather, including Melbourne.
- High standard UV resistant ink: say no to cheap Chinese made ink. We always use top quality European ink for our flag and banner printing.
- High standard sewing precision - we understand most flags are damaged because of poor sewing quality. We ensure that the sewing and stitches are done perfectly with our professional sewing machines for each of our flags.
- Extra protection of flag tips - extra details to solidify the quality of our finished flag banner product. We have noticed the fabric at the tip Each flag has been encased with tip protection PVC increasing the fabric strength and resistance against fabric damage to the usually vulnerable tip.
- Easy to install - Installation can also be a huge hassle, we've developed a very strong and efficient cord lock to setup your flag in just 2 easy steps.
Turnaround of Custom Banner Flags
Generally, our Teardrop Banners and Feather Banners will require 5 working days to process and get the banner ready to deliver. The processing time still depends on the quantity you've ordered and the day of the week the finalized printable artwork is ready. We also need to receive the payment before we can start your job due to custom products.
There are two sessions every week for us to process orders but you may send your artwork as early as possible and place your order anytime you are ready. While the above figure is not fully representative of the order turnaround for custom banners, we follow this structure the majority of the time.
Flag and Banner Maintenance
While our high precision sewing and heavy-duty European ink is at the best of the best in the market, the inevitable wear of time will fade your flags and banners. We have compiled some of the most efficient methods to ensure longevity; to make the most out of your banner and flags. Here are some quick tips to keep your flag or banner in good condition:
1. Keep out of direct sunlight when not needed - our UV-resistant European ink still fare better without UV rays
2. Ensure there are no nearby rough walls, poles or plants that may damage the fabric - constant friction may cause irregular tear
3. Make sure the flag or banner is setup correctly - push flag to the end of pole tip and tie the cord stopper accordingly
4. Keep your poles for your teardrop or feather banners away from surrounding objects - avoid pole damage caused by collision with other strong obstacles due to wind
5. Watch out for windy days - it's a good idea to take down your large banners if wind speeds exceed 55km/h, your small banners if wind speeds exceed 65km/h
6. Wash only when necessary - when washing do not use detergent, rinse in water only
7. Keep the spindle lubricated - the bearing system must be properly lubricated otherwise you risk the banner or flag becoming broken