- Choose a correct design software for teardrop banner flag design: we recommend using the following 3 vector editing software, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and Adobe InDesign for large advertising flags and banners design.
- Understand the instructions and the lines in teardrop banner templates. Keep all important texts and graphics within RED sewing lines. The red sewing lines will be removed before banner printing.
- Use CMYK colours and Pantone colours but not RGB colours. RGB is not for flag banner printing. Pantone colours are strongly recommended for better colour matching.
- Use high resolution logos and images, vector files are mostly recommended
- Before saving the file, convert all fonts to contours or outlines since we might not have the specific fonts you have used.
Save your custom flags artwork to a pdf file and embed all images and links to the file.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →